Sunday, January 10, 2010

Effect Change! http://www.change.org

How can one little middle-aged sickly woman help change the world? There are many answers to this question but my favorite one is to go to change-dot-org and sign the petitions that I want to see effected. For example, my siggy is on petitions to stop killing wolves, improve our justice system, end slave trafficking, and others. BTW, anyone can submit petitions.
This site also gives me important news; news that is not broadcast on network stations or city newspapers. I am pleased to say that Washington State is attempting to return the vote to ex-felons. Also in my state is a very active reform to legalize marijuana. This information and more can be found on this important website. Go there. Join. Be powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment